From the opening reception onboard the flight deck of the USS Midway…To the closing reception/concert featuring some of Rock Roll’s most iconic musicians…To everything in between…
Start to finish, EDGE is designed to build relationships that matter.
About EDGE23 Security Summit
EXCLUSIVE AND MISSION-DIVERSE.
300 senior security professionals, by invitation
- MULTIPLE GOVERNMENT JURISDICTIONS: US Federal, American state and local,
- US/NATO partner nations
- CRITICAL INFRASTRUCTURE: Energy, Finance, Transportation, Health Care
- TECHNOLOGY: Security and process innovators
SECURITY CHALLENGES THAT KEEP YOU UP AT NIGHT
- Chat GPT and Deep Fake Technologies
- Security in Hybrid and Cloud Environments
- Physical Assets, the IOT, Smart Everything
- Supply Chain and Critical Materials
- Artificial Intelligence, Quantum, Data Integrity
THE MOST VITAL MISSIONS OF GOVERNMENT AND INDUSTRY
National Security and Defense
Energy, Transportation, Finance
Law Enforcement and Homeland Security
EVERY ATTENDEE IS A PARTICIPANT, AND EVERY PARTICIPANT HAS OPPORTUNITIES TO CONNECT
Highly interactive and candid Executive Roundtables
Provocative, impactful plenary incorporating the most advanced multimedia technologies.
Activities designed to connect.
A GOVERNMENT BUSINESS EXECUTIVE FORUM PRODUCTION
18-YEAR PRODUCER OF GOVERNMENT TECHNOLOGY’S GLOBAL STAGE: EDGE@CES
Be Part of Something Bigger…
For EDGE23 SECURITY SUMMIT updates and to join the attendance waitlistLearn More
Highly Interactive Executive Roundtable Agenda
- The pre-plenary Executive Roundtable agenda opens EDGE23 Security Summit and is the catalyst for substantive connections throughout the conference and beyond.
- Two sessions of two Executive Roundtables each – 4 subjects total
- Six participants on each Roundtable – mission and technology leaders from the United States and select US partner nations
- 90-minutes each, with the first 15-minutes a “mini reception” allowing attendees and direct Roundtable participants to connect.
- Public and private sector moderators invite attendee participation and input throughout the Roundtables’ duration.
- Off-the-record, neither recorded nor broadcast, Executive Roundtables offer attendees and participants opportunities to share perspectives on various technology and mission issues candidly.
Provocative, Impactful Plenary Presentations
- Top leaders from government and business: US Federal, American state and local, US partner nations, recognized tech innovators.
- Current challenges and opportunities with an eye on what’s on the near-term horizon
- Utilize state-of-the-art multimedia technologies
- EDGE23 Plenary sessions are recorded in 4K and broadcast to a virtual audience that is global in its reach.
Dramatic Plenary Staging
- A full LED wall allows rich multimedia presentations to be included.
- Live before the 300 in-person attendees, EDGE23 Security Summit plenary sessions also are recorded and broadcast in 4K to a virtual audience that is global in its reach, and are posted on the conference and GBEF websites, and are available to speakers to repurpose.
Unmatched Opportunities To Connect
- SIGNATURE RECEPTIONS at interesting venues encourage interaction. There are no tedious sit-down lunches or dinners!
- Pre-and post-conference activities enable new and advanced existing professional relationships.