About EDGE23 Security Summit
Unique in its demographic of senior security executives from all jurisdictions of government and regulated industries, the Summit agenda enables important interaction between security professionals from different jurisdictions and organizations, but who share common challenges.
Modeled after EDGE@CES, the Summit seeks to build relationships among those responsible for protecting sensitive datasets and infrastructure assets. Informal and highly participatory Executive Roundtables, provocative plenary sessions, signature networking that symbolically includes the opening reception on the flight deck of the USS Midway
Attendance for EDGE23 is limited to 300 senior professionals and primarily is by invitation
Become Part of Something Bigger…
For EDGE23 SECURITY SUMMIT updates and to join the attendance waitlistI’m Interested
Highly Interactive Executive Roundtable Agenda
- The pre-plenary Executive Roundtable agenda opens EDGE23 Security Summit and is the catalyst for substantive connections throughout the conference and beyond.
- Two sessions of two Executive Roundtables each – 4 subjects total
- Six participants on each Roundtable – mission and technology leaders from the United States and select US partner nations
- 90-minutes each, with the first 15-minutes a “mini reception” allowing attendees and direct Roundtable participants to connect.
- Public and private sector moderators invite attendee participation and input throughout the Roundtables’ duration.
- Off-the-record, neither recorded nor broadcast, Executive Roundtables offer attendees and participants opportunities to share perspectives on various technology and mission issues candidly.
Provocative, Impactful Plenary Presentations
- Top leaders from government and business: US Federal, American state and local, US partner nations, recognized tech innovators.
- Current challenges and opportunities with an eye on what’s on the near-term horizon
- Utilize state-of-the-art multimedia technologies
- EDGE23 Plenary sessions are recorded in 4K and broadcast to a virtual audience that is global in its reach.
Dramatic Plenary Staging
- A full LED wall allows rich multimedia presentations to be included.
- Live before the 300 in-person attendees, EDGE23 Security Summit plenary sessions also are recorded and broadcast in 4K to a virtual audience that is global in its reach, and are posted on the conference and GBEF websites, and are available to speakers to repurpose.
Unmatched Opportunities To Connect
- SIGNATURE RECEPTIONS at interesting venues encourage interaction. There are no tedious sit-down lunches or dinners!
- Pre-and post-conference activities enable new and advanced existing professional relationships.